Many of us know there is nothing more precious and important in a mothers life, then the health of her newborn child.

What if i were to tell you their is a real connection between mold and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).

There have been studies conducted throughout the world and primarily in New Zealand that have bridged the connection between SIDS and mold.

What may seem like a common household fungus may be the root cause of one of the most tragic things in any persons life, the passing of a new born child.

This is a real issue studied by real people who have made a real connection between these two issues. I ask you all to please be aware of the signs that you may have toxic mold in your house and please take the necessary precautions to make sure your loved ones are healthy.

Make sure all your loved ones breath easy in your home, many sicknesses stem from the conditions of our environment.

Need a water mitigation, mold assessment, or mold remediation?

Schedule your service today, so we can get your home back to good health.