I want you all to imagine something. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine. Imagine the one thing in your life, the one thing you can’t possibly think to lose, the one thing that you love, you cherish, you adore more than anything. Now, imagine that one thing being taken from you with no explanation, no reason, no motive. A terrible, horrific reality many people live through including mothers and fathers of newborns.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is one of the most tragic realities we live within this world. The Death of a newborn child, ages 1 month to 1 year without any explanation, without reason, without motive. SIDS has been a topic of debate for decades and still to this day is one of the largest mysteries in the medical field. How can a healthy baby lay their heads down to sleep and never wake up again? How can these newborns show no signs of struggle, no signs of a possible cause of death? How can an autopsy return no results to help ease the minds of emotionally ravaged parents? How?

Through the years, scientists and medical professionals have exhausted many avenues trying to answer that very questions, How?

One answer that has surfaced multiple times and has proven promising in tests that have been conducted on animals has been black mold contamination, specifically, Stachybotrys. Stachybotrys is a mold species that is considered toxic due to the mycotoxins it releases which can be extremely harmful to the human body. Mold contamination has been linked to causing many symptoms in adults such as Itchy eyes, sore throat, headaches, fever and even more serious health issues such as pulmonary failure, and asthma. Some adults have even cited memory loss and mental fatigue due to mold contamination. Remember, these are fully grown human beings with battle-tested immune systems built to combat diseases. Now, imagine a newborn child, never experienced a cold, or a fever or even a cough. Their immune systems are vulnerable and without any kind of development. So, if you bring this newborn child to a toxin-filled environment this will have an immediate and in some cases catastrophic outcome. Your newborn child, resting so peacefully in their crib may be inhaling tiny microscopic mycotoxins floating in the ambient air due to visual or latent mold contamination that has been releasing spores in your home.

These toxins work fast to enter the baby’s bloodstream and attack their immune system through ingestion. As you sit there watching his/her stomach inflate and deflate those toxins may be hitting the baby’s lungs and heart causing them to fail leaving the baby motionless and you, in utter disbelief and unfathomable pain.

This is the tragic result of mold toxicity caused by the mold species Stachybotrys based on many reports citing links between the two. No, a definitive answer as to the cause of SIDS has not been established, but this is one that has been cited countless times. So, I ask you; why take the risk?

Call Mr. Mold, Inc. today, where our motto is: Your Health and Well Being Comes First.

Need a water mitigation, mold assessment, or mold remediation?

Schedule your service today, so we can get your home back to good health.